Mountain Brook Travel Agency
KBR Travel Group
KBR Travel Agency in Mountain Brook, AL
More and more people have the travel bug these days. Whether you are planning a trip with the girls, a family vacation, a honeymoon, or a couple’s retreat, KBR Travel based in Mountain Brook, AL has the expertise to plan the perfect getaway. When planning your next vacation, you may have a lot of questions like “Am I getting the best price?”, “When is the best time to book?”, or “What is the hottest new destination?”
A certified travel agency can help you answer those questions and more. At KBR Travel, we will help you check off that bucket list and guide you every step of the way.
Our Travel Planning Process
It’s most important to us that you have an enjoyable and memorable vacation for years to come. That’s why we’ll meet with you to discuss expectations, destinations, and ideas to make your dream getaway a reality. No matter what kind of trip you want, it’s our goal to create a seamless experience with attention to every detail and answers to all of your most important questions. Our travel planning process focuses on three key areas:
- Discovery call: KBR Travel will set up a phone call to discuss your vacation goals. On this call, it’s our goal to learn about your expectations, unique travel interests, and past travel experiences.
- Proposal: We’ll create a custom proposal dedicated to your interests. This proposal will include offers from luxury partners around the globe to create a truly unique and memorable experience.
- Confirmation: Once you’re satisfied with the trip’s details, the travel partners will be contacted for a final booking. All that’s left to do is look forward to your trip!
Of course, if you have questions along the way or even while on your trip, KBR Travel is always a phone call away. Our partners at hotels and resorts are always available to help while you are on the property.
KBR Travel Specialization
Among the KBR Travel team, we have visited almost every continent (We’ll get to Antarctica someday!), more than 1,700 cities, 102 countries, and five oceans! No distance is too far or places too remote for KBR Travel. We’ll work with our partners worldwide to ensure you have a great trip.
We specialize in the following destinations:
- British & U.S. Virgin Islands
- New Zealand
- North America
- St. Lucia
- Turks & Caicos
Travel interests are as unique as you are.
Our team specializes in crafting vacations focused on:
- Family travel
- Beach & sun
- Food & wine
- Spa vacations
- Ski vacations
- Anniversary trips
- Girls’ trips
- And more!
Our Responsibility To Clients
Travel agents wear a lot of hats. We act as booking agents, researchers, negotiators, networkers, and learners. Above all, our responsibility is to deliver you a great trip that meets all your expectations. We will communicate with you throughout the entire process — planning, during the trip, and returning home — to ensure your trip is a memorable one.
Benefits Of Using a Local Travel Agent
Vacations are supposed to be relaxing and enjoyable. Planning vacations yourself can be time-consuming and overwhelming. Using a local travel agent can help you save time and money and help you maximize your vacation. It only makes sense to hire a local travel agent in Mountain Brook, AL for all your travel needs.
Travel agents have a vast knowledge of destinations and have tons of resources to stay abreast of all the new recommendations and best travel tips. Travel agents can also offer a lot of conveniences — wrapping up all of the details of your trip into one comprehensive plan. This can include restaurant reservations, rental car bookings, and more.
A common misconception is that working with a travel agent will make your trip cost more. This isn’t necessarily the case. Travel agents have access to special deals and keep track of all of the current and upcoming promotions. Travel agents can also provide advice on the best times to book flights.
How To Choose A Travel Agent in Mountain Brook, AL
You’re planning on spending a lot of money on vacation, and ensuring you’re getting everything you want is essential. When choosing a travel agent, consider these tips:
- Make sure your agent is a member of the National Society of Travel Agents (KBR Travel is!). ASTA is the world’s largest association of travel professionals. ASTA agents are held to a high code of ethics. Also, check for other professional affiliations. We are also an affiliate of Andavo Travel and a member of Virtuoso Travel.
- Ask your family and friends for recommendations. They’ll be able to tell you all about their experiences and how their agent was able to help with challenges that arose along the way.
- Interview your agent and ask lots of questions. Ask about their personal experiences, where they have traveled, and where their expertise lies.
KBR Travel Agency Fees
KBR Travel in Mountain Brook, AL offers a wide variety of travel planning packages to help you plan the trip of a lifetime. Whether you’re just looking for advice and access to special rates or an entire group trip planned, we are here to help!
Express Booking – Complimentary
- If you’ve got the details down but want access to special perks, like free breakfast, late checkouts, early check-ins, etc., this option is for you!
- Partner amenities will be included for Virtuoso resorts or a preferred hotel (Hyatt, Marriott, Four Seasons, and more).
Domestic Travel – Starting at $150
- We will provide a selection of curated hotel or villa options to choose from
- Confirm pricing and availability and confirm reservations of the chosen hotel
- Book airport transfers and excursions
- If Virtuoso or a preferred hotel is chosen, partner amenities will be included (daily breakfast for two, resort & spa credits, room upgrade, early check-in, and free wifi
International Travel – Starting at $250
- We’ll provide a fully customized itinerary for your trip and a customized selection of curated hotels and villas to choose from
- Book tours and accommodation transfers as necessary
- Access to amenities if Virtuoso or preferred hotel is chosen
Group Travel/Private Events – Starting at $300
- Group travel can present special and unique challenges. Our team is designed to handle all the nuances of planning travel for all the different accommodations necessary for group traveling.
Air Travel – $50/person
- Let us handle the hassle of booking airline travel for you!
Check out what our clients are saying about their recent vacations with KBR Travel!
“Katherine was such a blessing in helping plan our honeymoon during covid! She goes above and beyond and is so helpful! Would absolutely recommend 100%! I will always use her for trips moving forward.”
– Hannah Brown Clement
“Katherine was awesome from start to finish! She booked our amazing trip to the Keys in less than 24 hours of us finalizing our decision on the resort & gave great recommendations for car rental, restaurants, activities, etc. We will definitely be using her again for our next “parents getaway” which I hope is soon thanks so much, Katherine!! You rock gf!”
– Lindsey DeBogory
Join Our Team
Are you passionate about travel? Do you want to help others have a trip of a lifetime? KBR Travel in Mountain Brook, AL is always looking for top talent to expand our team. A diverse staff with lots of experience benefits our clients and brings new expertise to the table. Contact us if you would like to learn more!